Thursday, September 2, 2010

Changing Times, Changing Blog

Welcome to my new blog. Since starting the new school year I thought it is time to get a fresh start with life... including my blog.

Life as a young student is an ever changing business. I am always coming across a new issue to deal with, always trying out new and sometimes exciting things and basically just trying to live life and come out alive while enjoy each new experience.

I am going to use this blog to discuss issues that come up in the world, with school and in my life. I will also discuss new and interesting things, along with the struggles that come with first living on your own. Basically I'm going to write to you about things I find interesting in hopes some of you will find them interesting as well.

I will leave you today with a quote I once read that I think shows us a great life lesson. " Don't worry about doing everything right in life, you'll never get out alive."

This quote reminds me to always enjoy the little things and don't worry about the things you cannot change.

Cheers.

1 comment: